The following requirements of the client had to be fulfilled for the materials supplying unit to the underground substation:
- For loading, the crab trolley must be able to leave the building of the supply shaft . The doors to the building of the supply shaft must be lockable, and may not be penetrated.
- The trolley can be driven electrically along the total length.
- The hook path has to extend down to a depth of 18,5 m.
- From 3 levels of different heights safe operation of the crane is required.
- The crane has to be approved by the safety authorities, before commissioning.
The planning phase included the following tasks:
- Constructive and static design of the structural support for the integration into the reinforced concrete ceiling of the shaft building.
- Selection and design of the driving components.
- Establish the documentation like risk evaluation, operating manual and inspection log book.
- Creation of circuit diagrams and construction of the control cabinet.
- Sketch-, detail- and construction drawings for the telescopic crane as CAD files
Features of the installation state:
|Travel length of the trolley:||4 m|
|Travel length of the telescopic beam :||1,65 m|
|Hook path:||18,5 m|
|max. load:||2 Tonnen|
|Speed of telescopic beam:||10 m/min|
|Speed of trolley:||20 m/min|
|Lifting speed:||10 m/min|